Tuesday, March 24, 2009

lameness...

Some times I can be so lame. Here's the deal...I recently found out that I like to play soccer. Of course it really bites sometimes, cuz of the fibro, specially if I take i serious hit from the ball. But other that the pain, it's awesome. I dunno how I went 25 years without reaizing I like this sport. The kicker is, I never would have found out I liked it if not for a guy. I figured, you like a guy, you do what he likes, even if you hate it. SO I went into this every week ritual thinking, "this is gonna suck." Now it's like 2 months later, he still shows no real intrest other thatn being a friend, and I'm hooked on playing indoor soccer with my friends. So if nothing else, I can always thank him for broadening my horizons, huh? Strange, the things life will teach you each day...

1 comment:

Michael Briggs said...

Hey there. I'm glad you like soccer. I grew up playing soccer and I love it. It's great exercise and team building skills.

BTW, miss ya.